Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ahoy!

I've been trying to figure out how many calories are in the cookies I've been eating and its practically rocket science. They measure calories in kcal here? I tried calculating with google and came up with 38,000 calories in one cookie! Obviously, math has never been my strong suit. If anyone has a better calculation, send it my way. Or maybe its better if I don't know how many calories are in everything. Fair warning, someone might have to roll me out of Spain.

I got another free loaf of bread at the metro today. I think I would be somewhat content to spend a whole day at the metro. There is so much to see. Today there was a band and old people were dancing. It looked like so much fun until some old spaniard asked me to dance, then I bailed.

Hasta pronto :)

No comments:

Post a Comment