Friday, January 15, 2010

My biggest fear so far in Barcelona is that I'm going to fall into the metro pit. You know when you're on top of a really tall building and it feels like you should crawl or lay down so you don't fall off? Thats how I feel at the metro, I want to crawl through it.

The little girl I live with watches spongebob, and if you think that show is bad in the US you should hear it in Spanish. I thought I had escaped it but I was sadly mistaken. Also, the little girl wears a pink, velour hello kitty leisure suit around the apartment. If I got my hands on one of those I would never take it off. I'm a little surprised I don't already own one.

I just tried to watch Modern Family online and instead I got this:
You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories.WHAT THE HECK?! Its weird how the internet knows I'm not in the US. Also, all of my facebook ads are now in Spanish. Es un poco extraño.

Right now I only have one class at 2:30 everyday, and yet I somehow still manage to nearly sleep through it. If someone could plant a tornado siren in my room to wake me up, I think that would be the best solution. I'm blaming it on the jetlag but I'm worried that excuse is going to wear out soon.

Hasta Luego.

No comments:

Post a Comment