Saturday, April 10, 2010

Ahoy :) I'z back.

Now, let me get my ducks in a row.
  • Over the course of the past month my dad, Caleb, mom, and Sonia have visited. I also adventured to Budapest and Vienna. I make no promise to cover these events in any certain order.
  • Mom and I hate our pictures from her visit, so much they nearly caused us to jump. That being said, please bear in mind that the mullets are temporary but the jeggings are not.
  • Tomorrow marks three months that I've been out of the US and A, crazy. Those of you counting down the days, I'll be home May 28.
I think I have writers block, this must be cured sooner than later.

The people in the apartment below me listen to techno.
My senora is listening to spanish music for the first time since I've been here, its nice.
Today I treated myself to a day at the beach, ice cream included, to combat the stressful event known as class registration.
U2 has a concert in Chicago this summer.

:)

1 comment: