Saturday, April 17, 2010

More stress. My señora's brother and wife came over to drop off their chillin (I swear this word means child) for the night, good thing she was incredibly cute. If the unexpected drop-ins continue I may develop an ulcer, or worse yet, my bladder may explode. Luckily I spent the day at the beach to fend of any unwarranted stress.

Moving on. Today we went to a town outside of Barcelona to see Castellers de Vilafranca.

They basically did this on a smaller scale.

But, when we were building that tower I felt like it was at least fifteen stories tall. Dang, if I get worried about fire escape routes at house parties, you can imagine how nervous I was about the safety of these shenanigans.

So, to coerce my fear of everything, I decided to partake in the practice of human castle building.

Drum roll please,


mounting the top.


prepping for the big spin.


the initial dismount.



final dismount.


Sitges, I will return to you.


No comments:

Post a Comment